Open or not open?! Sunday stores are not easy to find in Paris! Here you will find shops and shopping malls that may be the right thing for you.
- Avenue des Champs Elysées with Fnac, Marionnaud, Louis Vuitton, Zara, Adidas, Eric Bompard, H&M, Le 66, Guerlain
- Le boulevard Saint-Germain in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés, between the Saint-Pères street and the Saint-Germain-des-Prés square.
- Le Viaduc des arts in the 12th district with artisans workshops and fashion shops.
- Montmartre, in the district of Abbesses and La Butte Montmartre: Several streets open their doors on Sunday, particularly the sector of Vieux Village in Montmartre, the Tertre square, the Place du Calvaire and the street of Mont Cenis. Clothing, design and decoration shops are open as Petit Bateau, Princesse Tam Tam or Sandro.
- In the Marais district: the Vosges square and the street Francs-Bourgeois. Several clothing and accessory shops are open on Sunday. There are also roads which are closed for cars in the Sunday afternoons. You can find stores like Aubade, Zadig & Voltaire, L’Occitane, Home Autour du Monde, Bensimon…
- Rue d’Arcole: Here you can find souvenir shops!
- The business center of La Défense is also the place to go for buyers! In this shopping mall, Les 4 Temps, you will find stores like Mango, Celio, H&M, Zara Home, Apple Store, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Sephora, YellowKorner… A few steps further the Cnit shopping mall is also open on Sunday with Décathlon, Habitat, Monoprix, Marionnaud, Léonidas, Arteum entre autres…
- Along the Canal Saint-Martin there are several stores to go shopping on Sunday in Paris like Antoine & Lili, Quai 71, Artazart, American, Apparel, Centre Commercial, Claudie Pierlot, Agnès B (some Sundays)…
- Les Halles quarter: There are several brands such as H&M, Zara, New look, Calzedonia…
- Since this summer 2016, Les Galeries Lafayettes, a huge department store in Boulevard Haussmann, has started opening its doors on Sundays!
Steps away from the capital
- Situated close to Versailles, One Nation Paris is the biggest outlet shopping mall dedicated to fashion and luxury in France. Open also on Sundays from 10 am to 8pm it is accessible by shuttle from the center of Paris.
- To get a good deal in the east of Paris, go to La Vallée Village Chic Outlet Shopping in Marne-la-Vallée. In a calm atmosphere near Disneyland Paris, this open-air shopping center offers renowned brands ( Jimmy Choo, Sonia Rykiel, Longchamp, Kenzo…) from last year’s collections at reduced prices! There are also shuttles from Paris.