The tickets will be delivered to your hotel in Paris.
A printed itinerary with the 10 main paintings will be provided with the tickets (1 hour 1/2 visit).
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Night opening until 9:45 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays
Closed on the following holidays: January 1, May 1, December 25
Free Admission to the Louvre
Admission to the Louvre and the Musée Eugène Delacroix is free for the following visitor categories (valid ID or proof of entitlement required):
– visitors under the age of 18
– 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
– teachers of art, art history, and the applied arts
– holders of a valid “Pass Education” card (primary and secondary school teachers in French public schools and private schools receiving government subsidies)
– artists affiliated to the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques)
– unemployed individuals and visitors receiving benefits (proof of entitlement must be dated within the last six months)
– disabled visitors and their guest or helper
From October to March: access to the permanent collections is free for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month.
From April to September: no free admission on the first Sunday of each month.
On Friday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., admission to the permanent collections is free for under-26s regardless of nationality (upon presentation of ID).