Want to go on a four-day trip exploring the breathtaking Mont Saint Michel, the Landing Beaches in Normandy and the historical Loire Valley Castles? Enjoy this 4 day trip that will take you to all these places.
Start your first day off by taking the Normandy highway to Rouen for a walking tour in the old town, before continuing on to Honfleur. On the way between Rouen and Honfleur, you will enjoy the view of the newly built Normandy bridge! Here in Honfleur, you will have some free time for lunch (note that lunch is not included).
Afterwards you will continue to the American Omaha Landing Beach, and then visit the American Cemetery to take a stroll down memory lane. You will be amazed by this historical area! On the way back, you will stop at Arromanches, and afterwards there will be dinner and an overnight stay at a 3 star hotel.
You will leave Caen at 7:30am and head towards Brittany, where there will be a guided visit of St Malo (ramparts). After lunch you will depart towards Mont Saint Michel to get a guided visit of the Abbey, where you will be able to have some free time to explore the area further. Departure will be around 4.30pm, followed by dinner and an overnight stay at the 3 star hotel in Angers.
You will leave Angers at 8am where you will make a short stop at the Castle of Anger to take some photos, and then pass by Cunault and Saumur. Here there will be a guided visit of the castle of Langeais before lunch at Amboise. In the afternoon, you will visit the amazing Clos Lucé, which was the final dwelling of Leonardo da Vinci. Then, you will visit the illustrious Gardens of the Villandry castle, and head out for the historic district of Tours, where you will have dinner and an overnight stay at the 3 star hotel
On this final day in the Loire Valley, you will receive guided visits of the amazing Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord Castles, with a farewell lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert at Cheverny.
The departure from Chambord will be at 4:30pm, and you will return to Paris around 7:00pm.
* Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Entrance tickets for the various monument visits
* Accommodation (3 nights) in 3 star hotels (double room accommodation with private bathroom).
* Dinner on evenings 1, 2 & 3, buffet breakfast on mornings 2, 3 & 4 and farewell lunch on day 4
* Services of a licensed multilingual guide
* Our free time lunch stops will give clients the chance to sample local culinary specialties and to be able to buy souvenirs in the visited places
* Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes recommended
* No triple rooms available
* prices are per person and based on 2 people sharing a room at the hotel. In case of uneven booking (1, 3, 5, …), a single room supplement of 121 euros will apply (no triple room available). The supplement of 121€ will have to be paid prior to the tour departure.
Payment and cancellation policies
To review our payment and cancellation policies, review our Frequently Asked Questions.