ParisByM is a start-up in the tourism industry specializing on receiving tourists in Paris. ParisByM offers tailor-made packages adapted to each traveler’s situation, expectations and budget.
The type of clients is as follows:
– 80% of foreigners vs. 20% of French nationals.
– 80% of individuals vs. 20% of groups
ParisByM is growing and is looking for interns to take part in its development.
Main task :
– Redact content for the website, and especially posts for the blog and packages
– Upload the content to the website
– Take part in the creation of attractive offers by creating thematic visits and discovery trails.
– Create group offers
– Help the commercial development by contacting prospects (cruise companies, schools, works councils…)
– Promote ParisByM to information relays and opinion makers such as journalists, bloggers, apartment renters…
– Develop partnerships with service providers based on customers’ requests (obtaining goodies, negotiating preferential rates).
– English native language or bilingual (working language)
– Good level of French (enough to communicate)
– Excellent writing and communicating skills
– Excellent intercultural skills to work in a multicultural environment
– Interested in the fields of culture, travel / tourism and events.
– Ability to adapt quickly to evolve in a small business environment on a variety of subjects
– Proactivity and creativity to think out of the box.
– Ability to see the big picture and focus on important questions for the company.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A multi-cultural environnement
– A start-up atmosphere, dynamic and efficient while benevolent and easy-going at the same time
– Possibility to take part in the definition of strategic actions and to see their real impact
– Possibility to see in depth the functioning of a small company
Internship with a « convention de stage », of up to 2 months (full time) or 3 to 6 months (part time)
Available: all year round
Located in Paris (75016).
HOW TO APPLY
send resume and cover letter in French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org