Welcome to Paris, whose reflection in the quite Seine is almost as beautiful as the city herself. What better way to spend an evening than in between the two, absorbing the magic of the Parisian nighttime on a dinner cruise? Below is a brief summary of some of the options:
3-Hour river cruise, dinner and live music – Les Bateaux-Mouches
This company probably offers the most enjoyable cruise. The boat takes off close to the Eiffel tower. What makes this company special? The decor, for one, is marvelous, and the visibility from the boat is instantly enviable. Dinner itself is memorable, too; the experience, as any good evening spent in Paris should be, is a gastronomic one. Best of all, there’s a good amount of space between the tables, making for a more intimate night out.
Lunch Cruise on the Seine River – La Marina
- Place and time of departure: at 12.30pm in front of Musée d’Orsay.
- Tour duration: an hour and a half.
- Price: from 41€ per person.(drinks not included)
Dinner Cruise “Saveurs Menu” with Champagne – La Marina
Enjoy a wonderful dinner on La Marina de Paris boat. You will have the opportunity to admire the numerous lights of Paris during a cruise on the Seine river while you have a delicious dinner, made of typical french gastronomy accompanied from champagne or superior wine included. Magic night with the dinner cruise menu “saveurs gold”.
- Place of departure: Port Solferino, 11 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
- Tour duration: two hours
- Price: from 104€ per person
Dinner Cruise with sightseeing and Live music – Bateaux Parisiens
- Place and time of departure: near the Eiffel Tower, strictly at 8:30pm and check in time: 7.45 – 8.15 pm.
- Tour duration: three hours
- Price: from 99€ per person
Dinner Cruise Privilege, Pickup & Drop off Hotel – Bateaux Parisiens
- Place and time of departure: Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in air conditioned minibus
- Tour duration: four hours
- Price: from 299€ per person