ParisByM is a start-up in the tourism industry specializing on receiving tourists in Paris. ParisByM offers tailor-made packages adapted to each traveler’s situation, expectations and budget.
The type of clients is as follows:
– 80% of foreigners vs. 20% of French nationals.
– 80% of individuals vs. 20% of groups
ParisByM is growing and is looking for an intern to take part in its development.
More information on www.parisbym.com
– Weekly manage leads to qualify their needs and find the correct offer from ParisByM
– Prepare tailor made trip packages based on client requests
– Meet customers to make sure everything is in order, and document feedback
– Take part in the creation of attractive offers by creating thematic packages.
– Develop partnerships with hotels and other local companies in the tourism industry
– Redact content for the website and especially posts for the blog.
– English native language or bilingual + good level of French
– Education BA in business and / or tourism
– Business school background is a plus
– Prior experience in a startup is a plus
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Interest in the fields of culture, travel / tourism and events.
– Ability to adapt quickly to evolve in a small business environment on a variety of subjects
– Proactivity and creativity to think out of the box.
Internship with a « convention de stage »
6 months (full time), legal allowance of ~550 € / month
Available: now – May 2017
Located in Paris (75016).
HOW TO APPLY: send resume and cover letter in French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org