ParisByM is a start-up in the tourism industry specializing on receiving tourists in Paris. ParisByM offers tailor-made packages adapted to each traveler’s situation, expectations and budget.
The type of clients is as follows:
– 80% of foreigners vs. 20% of French nationals.
– 80% of individuals vs. 20% of groups
ParisByM is growing and is looking for an intern to take part in its development.
More information on www.parisbym.com
– Weekly manage leads to qualify their needs and find the correct offer from ParisByM
– Prepare tailor made trip packages based on client requests
– Meet customers to make sure everything is in order, and document feedback
– Take part in the creation of attractive offers by creating thematic packages.
– Develop partnerships with hotels and other local companies in the tourism industry
– Redact content for the website and especially posts for the blog.
– English native language or bilingual + good level of French
– Education BA in business and / or tourism
– Business school background is a plus
– Prior experience in a startup is a plus
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Interest in the fields of culture, travel / tourism and events.
– Ability to adapt quickly to evolve in a small business environment on a variety of subjects
– Proactivity and creativity to think out of the box.
Internship with a « convention de stage »
6 months (full time), legal allowance of ~550 € / month
Available: now – October 2017
Located in Paris (75016).
HOW TO APPLY: send resume and cover letter in French or English to email@example.com
How is it to work at ParisByM?
ParisByM is a local company, operating from Paris and dedicated to plan all inclusive packages for tourists who want to schedule holidays in Paris and France
We consider ourselves as a start up as we are permanently looking for new ways to improve the services we provide to our customers.
All employees at ParisByM, from the CEO to the interns take part in weekly brainstorming sessions, customer interviews and weekly operations.